Our Adult Small Groups give you the opportunity to participate with and relate to others for learning, mutual support, and connection to the larger church community. Get involved in one of these groups or start a new one!
Contact our Minister of Congregational Care and Discipleship, Jim Perry, for more information.
Adult Small Groups Meeting at 9:30 AM on Sundays:
Lenten Study "No Wonder They Crucified Him" - Sundays March 5-April 9 - Annex, Room 3
- Agape - 40+ Singles and Couples - Annex, Room 4
- Covenant - 30+ Singles and Couples - Annex, Room 2
- Fellowship - 50+ Singles and Couples - Room 105
- Friendship - Mature Adults, Singles and Couples - Room 103
- The Well - All Ages Discussion - Choir Room
Adult Small Groups Meeting at 11:00 AM on Sundays:
- Life in God's Eyes - Young Adults (geared to couples, but all invited) - Annex, Room 4
- New Life - 35+ Singles and Couples - Annex, Room 3
Adult Small Groups Meeting at Other Times:
Lenten Study "No Wonder They Crucified Him"
- Sundays March 5-April 9 and at 6:00 PM in Room 103.
- This six-session study examines Jesus as not simply meek and mild, but as a dangerous man who threatened the status quo – and still does. Take a fresh look at Jesus' call to action. Contact Jim Perry at to sign up.
- Men of God - Men’s Accountability Group
- Mondays at 7:30 PM in the ECUMC Parlor
- Tuesday Morning Bible Study - All Welcome
- Tuesdays at 10:00 AM in Room 105
- The Men’s Club (United Methodist Men) - All Men Welcome
- First Sunday of each month at 8:30 AM in the ECUMC Fellowship Hall
- New Dawn Circle (United Methodist Women) - All Women Welcome
- First Sunday of each month at 8:30 AM in Room 203
- Twilight Circle (United Methodist Women) - All Women Welcome
- Second Monday of each month at 7:00 PM - Check with church office for location.
- Disciple Bible Study
- Disciple Bible Study is an intensive, in-depth study of Scripture with classes that run through the school year. Disciple I is the study of Genesis through Revelation, reading 70% of the Bible in 34 weeks. Anyone who has completed Disciple I is welcome to participate in other levels of Disciple. Watch for sign-ups in July each year.