Any calendar software or app that supports the iCal (.ics) format can be used. The process varies by software and device so we've put together some basic instructions on some of the most popular options.
- Use your device to navigate to this page and simply click the full URL link below.
- Your device should ask if you want to add the calendar to your phones calendar.
- After a few confirmation prompts the calendar will be available in your iPhone or iPad's calendar app.
Android devices do not support iCal subscriptions directly but you can subscribe to our calendar with Google Calendar or other third-party apps that support iCal.
Google Calendar on Android
- Copy the full URL below for the calendar you'd like to subscribe to.
- Open the Google Calendar app on your Android device and you'll see a list of calendars to view.
- At the bottom of the list, click "Add."
- Next, select "Add by URL" and paste the link you just copied into this field.
- The calendar will now be added to your Google Calendar. You can now sync your Google Calendar with your native Android phone.
Google Calendar on the web
- Click the Subscribe in Google Calendar link below.
- The link will open your Google Calendar and you will be prompted with a confirmation window to subscribe to the calendar.
If the automatic option doesn't work:
- Copy the full URL below for the calendar.
- Open Google Calendar in your web browser.
- In the left column look for "Other calendars."
- To the right of the title select the dropdown arrow and select Add by URL.
- In the pop-up window, paste the URL into the field and select "Add Calendar."
- The calendar will now appear in your Google Calendar.
If you have an Office 365 account and use Outlook 2013, Outlook 2016 and/or any of the Outlook mobile apps, the easiest method to add a calendar subscription across your devices and calendars is to add it directly to your calendar in Office 365 (also known as OWA or Outlook 365).
- Copy the full URL below.
- Open your Office 365 calendar in your web browser.
- Click "Add calendar" just below the solid bar at the top of the screen.
- Next select "From internet" and paste the URL into the link field. Next, provide a name for the calendar and click "Save."
- The calendar should now sync across your various Outlook applications.
Outlook 2013/Outlook 2016
- Copy the full URL for the calendar.
- In Outlook, select File in the top ribbon bar.
- Next, select Account Settings > Account Settings.
- In the pop-up window, select the Internet Calendars tab.
- Next select "New..." on the Internet Calendars screen and paste the URL into the field and select "Add."
- In Outlook 2016, you will have the option to display the calendar on other computers and download attachments if you'd like.
- Once your settings are complete, click OK and close any remaining windows.